What are e-stamping and Franking?
A secure way of paying non-judicial stamp duty is through e-stamping. It is a computer-based application and hence is very safe. This service is running in Karnataka, NCR Delhi, Maharashtra, Odisha, Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu Puducherry.
Why were e-stamps introduced?
The previous system of physical stamp paper or franking was susceptible to fraudulent practices and that was the reason behind introduction of e-stamp.
Who issues e-stamps?
Stock Holding Corporation of India Limited (SHCIL) is the Central Recordkeeping Agency (CRA) for e-stamps. SHCIL is well known for its wide network, focus on technology, security and integrity. It will handle e-stamping application operations and will maintain the same. It will also perform imprest balance administration and user registration too. SHCIL will appoint Authorized Collection Centers (ACCs) who will issue e-stamps to the customers at their shops or banks.
Benefits of e-stamping:
- e-Stamps can be generated instantly
- e-Stamps generated is duplicate proof
- The originality of the e-Stamp can be easily checked through inquiry module
- Each e-Stamp generated has a Unique Identification Number
- No need to mention specific denomination.
- e-stamps can be effortlessly checked by anyone through the recommended site
How is a document franked (in general)
To get a document franked, you need to submit an application to an authorized bank or franking agency. The document for which stamp duty needs to be paid is printed on a white sheet of paper. Before the parties sign it, a stamp is pasted on the paper showing the value of the stamp duty paid.
How to get e-stamping or franking done through SuperSeva?
Details Required for e-Stamp Paper:
- 1st Party Name
- 2nd Party Name
- Delivery Address
Details Required for Franking
- 1st Party Entity Name
- 1st Party Entity Address
- 2nd Party Vendor Name
- Vendor PAN
- Contract Value
- Exact (E-Franking Value)
- Article Code
SuperSeva caters to bulk document franking for its corporate customers.
We collect a small service charge for performing corporate bulk stamping and franking. When you order for an e-stamp paper, you would have to pay us both the stamp paper value and the service charge. The service charge depends on the corporate and the number of e-stamps required. For knowing the exact charge, contact your concierge desk or drop a mail to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can call 9590901901.
We will deliver the stamp paper or franked document within 2 working days. Whether it is bulk document franking or bulk stamping, the document will be delivered within 48 hours.
- Delegating the process of fetching e-stamps will help you to save time and energy. E-stamping or franking is done only during weekdays in regular office hours. With SuperSeva concierge service, you need not take time off from work for getting e-stamps.
- We take care of your e-stamping (or franking) needs ‘End to end’. You just need to give us the required details like name, purpose, et cetera.
- The e-stamp paper or franking document will be delivered to your workstation. You need not move an inch!
- Our professional team takes pride in the safe and secure processing of your documents.
- Any details that you would share with us would be kept private.
- We will educate and advise you if you are not familiar with the process of e-stamping or franking.
You can now delegate your e-stamping or franking needs to us and relax. We will get it done for you. Contact us through your concierge desk or write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us on 9590901901 from Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. We answer calls on Saturdays too. (between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m) Life is easy with SuperSeva Concierge services, isn’t it?