– SLA-driven, Effective Asset management solution.
– Maintains comprehensive list of all the assets.
– Records the current location and status of the asset.
– Ensures the asset is rightly allocated and maintained by the personal.
– Tracking of the repair status and its due of return.
– Schedules maintenance of the assets.
› Conducts periodic checks on the assets as to maintain security and quality compliance.
Enterprise Asset & Inventory Management
- Asset management starts with the coding of the asset, periodic status verification (in use, standby, under repair etc.), making decisions regarding upgrading/ replacement & meeting all required accounting and environmental standards.
- Asset Management – is all about monitoring the status of prime property of an enterprise. It could be equipment, computer, generator, or furniture. It is applicable to both Movable assets.
Company’s Transport Team
- Providing solution that create safe, secure, and high-performing workplaces for our clients.
- Reducing cost and risk, and improving performance of your facilities for meeting your core business mission and goals.
- Monitoring the status of prime property of an enterprise. It could be equipment,computer, generator, or furniture. It is applicable both movable as well as immovable assets.
- Solution that enable our client’s employees and departments to perform at their best-wherever they operate.
- Periodic status verification (in use, standby, under repair etc), making decisions regarding upgrading/ replacement & meeting all required accounting and environmental standards.
- integrating hard and soft facility management services driven by a robust performance analytics engine.
- Manage the operations of primary workstations
- Receive physical assets
- Coordinate with team for bonding
- maintain Bond reference documents
- Perform receiving transactions
- External verification for damage
- update asset details in database
- Arrange of stores
- Filling documents
- Imaging process with latest C4EB image and maintain register
- Move asset to storage location
- Movement of all asset within premises
- Closure of all asset allocation in the fool
- EAMIT/ISAM registration report
- Image transfer / configuration as per requirement
- Handover to shipping service provider
- Sending shipment details to store & end user
- perform asset verification and test
- Weekly/monthly inventory report
- PIT requirements (desktop locking status, unsecured machines etc)
- Lost asset management
- Deliverable reports
- Risk analysis
- Progress tracking
- Change control
- Acceptance criteria