Your front desk executive will be the first impression that your new clients will have about your business. Therefore, it is imperative for you to make that first contact impressive setting a positive tone with your front desk personnel. You will never get a second chance to make this first impression.
It is seen in many organizations that, managers are often tempted to put their new front desk hires on work right away. However, it is more sensible to give the newbies an in-depth training, without which they will feel lost and stressed. While it is always a benefit for them to have a Manager to look over their shoulders but it is always better to provide them adequate training before they start handling their responsibilities.
To maintain an effective, efficient and easy training system, an organization should ensure to provide a consistency in their training program. An organization needs to organize their training module though it is a time consuming process. The results obtained will definitely weigh in gold when this procedure is followed. You can partner with a Managed Front Office provider like SuperSeva services who will take care of all your needs related to manning your front desk without worrying about their hiring, ongoing training and monitoring process which can take away a lot of your time and money.
After the recruitment, SuperSeva provides customized training to every front desk professional in:
- Projecting the right attitude for the job
- Creating a professional image in terms of appearance for themselves and the company.
- Training them on the right behavior and attitude which are powerful enough to destroy the company’s image if not cared for.
- Train them to be a gracious host.
- Train them to enhance their verbal communication and listening skills.
- Help them build their telephone image and make their email communication effective and professional.
- Trainings to teach them in handling difficult people with diplomacy.
How will you benefit as a client by availing our services:
- Professionally groomed staff to create a good impression of your company.
- Trained to handle call volume and engage with guests on the reception.
- Your calls routed to the right department, leaving not just a good impression but generating prospective leads.
- Dedicated account managers to handle your issues immediately
SuperSeva is an industry leader in concierge services handling about 30,000 client requests per month. SuperSeva currently operates in 18 cities across the country. To know more about this, contact us on +91 9686452450 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.