Women Empowerment – SuperSeva Way:
The “Women Empowerment” is a burning issue all over the world. Women Empowerment brings us to a thought of the construction of a society for women where they can make decisions of their own for themselves & society.
Women Empowerment tends to increase and improve the social, economic, political and legal strength of a woman, to ensure equal right to women, and to make them confident enough to claim their rights:
- freely live their life with a sense of self-worth, respect and dignity
- have complete control of their life, both within and outside of their home and workplace
- to make their own choices and decisions
- have equal rights to participate in social, religious and public activities,
- have equal social status in the society
- have equal rights for social and economic justice
- determine financial and economic choices
- get equal opportunity for education
- get equal employment opportunity without any gender bias
- get safe and comfortable working environment
SuperSeva’s Employee safety policies are built in a manner that it protects the fundamental idea of Women empowerment.
SuperSeva is committed to providing, all employees with an environment free of any kind of harassment or misconduct based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or other factors that are unrelated to SuperSeva’s legitimate business interests. SuperSeva will not tolerate sexual advances, actions or racial or religious slurs, jokes or any other comments or conduct in the workplace that creates, encourages, or permits an offensive, intimidating or inappropriate work environment. In line with Indian Labor laws, SuperSeva has set up an Anti-Harassment Committee. The committee would work towards preventing and prohibiting inappropriate, intimidating, or otherwise offensive sexually related conduct. The law also specifies a demographic composition of the committee and mandates that it also consists of an external person who is not personally or professionally related or in any way connected to the employer. The committee is a reflection of how seriously we are committed to our basic belief of respecting the dignity of the individual and seeks to provide a forum for employees.
- A formal investigation is initiated by raising a written, which should contain:
- The name and all known details of the person/s allegedly causing the harassment
- A description of the incident/s, including the date/s, location/s, witnesses, if any, or any other information that might be relevant
- A committee is set up to investigate the case, who will interview the employees involved, to determine the fact’s
- The committee will submit a report to the management, for a decision
- Management will decide on the appropriate disciplinary action, which may include a stern punishment of dismissal from services.
- SuperSeva treats all allegation of discrimination and harassment as serious.
- False accusations will not be tolerated and may be subjected to appropriate disciplinary action.
- Retaliation against those reporting harassment is prohibited by law including hurtful employment action against an individual and such acts will be treated as major misconduct.
- Employees/ group who found in retaliation activity against those reporting harassment will be treated as seriously as an alleged case of harassment even if the original harassment complaint is not proven and appropriate action would be taken against them.
- Anyone suspecting or experiencing harassment and or retaliation against any harassment complaint should report to email@example.com
Follow us on Social media Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn